Our Web Design Methodology
Phase I: Discovery
The first step in developing your website involves us learning more about your organization. This helps us better conceptualize your organizations goals.
- What are your marketing objectives for this project?
- Who is your target audience and what are their expectations?
- What message are you trying to convey?
- What is the competitive arena like in your industry?
Phase II: Conceptualization
This is the phase where we get to have all the fun. We look over all the information we gathered from the discovery phase, and then we start sketching out our initial concepts for your website. Some of the questions we like to focus around include:
- Is the overall design user friendly?
- Is there a simple yet elegant front-end design?
- Is the site design unique from other competitors?
- Have we kept true to initial project goals?
Phase III: Construction
A website is only as good as it functions. This phase fuses the creative and technical aspects of a web development project. We start coding your new website and laying down the foundation by:
- Constructing the navigational elements and architecture
- Start the process of populating the site with graphics and content
- Code any technical elements that are essential to functionality
Phase IV: Deployment
The fourth and final phase of the project life-cycle is the Launch Phase. This is the culmination of multiple people collaborating on a creative, technical and personal level. Each department once again goes through the site, to determine full functionality; we then acquire any final approvals that are necessary. All while quality assurance triple checks the entire site to make sure it delivers a flawless user experience. Start your Web Design Project with Cerberus IT TODAY!